Wednesday, June 2, 2010

another new sem

tis is the 3rd day for my Year 2 Sem 1
from the 1st day until now
i can said
not too bad
basically can understand all the subjects
the subjects we take for tis sem are
molecular biology,
genetics,
enzymology,
cell tissue culture techniques (Plant and animal cells)
and japanese

I like genetics the most
cz is all about genes
I like~
enzymology is a bit sien
mayb the lecturer din jokking with us=(
I like animal more than plant
next week we gonna start our assignment on CTC
but the topic will be distributed next week
i really hope that our group can get animal's topic
* pray hardly*

today japanese class
OMg~~
the lecturer is a malay
and he spoke malay with us
><
his handwriting not good
and his writing was different as shown in the book
==''
me and KY practicing by our own during his class
I hope tmr tutorial will be taught by a good tutor