Sunday, June 6, 2010

Week 1 Weekend

yes, i spent my 1st week weekend of this brand new semester in Cameron Highlands
with my dear bf and my family
this is the very first time
my bf follow along and he drove
we depart in the midnight of friday
consider saturday morning
it was very cold

in the morning
me and my bf went to uncle's farm
by motor
i din go there for many years d
cant remember the ways to go there
almost half of the farm area we find
finally
we found my uncle's farm
we pluck some strawberries to eat
and walk around there

then night we celebrate grandmum's birthday
having birthday dinner at restaurant
yea
tis is the main purpose all of my relative back to cameron
after tat
my uncle fetch us to Gunung Brinchang
the highest mountain in cameron
6666KM
from the tower we can seen ipoh's view
very very cold
my hands got no feeling with the cold wind
the sky full of stars
i never saw so many stars before
even during my ns
i love it
i wish to see the view again

continue nx time