Friday, September 3, 2010

Independent

When there's no ppl help u
u have to be independent

I learn to be independent
since I got to find a placement for myself
no 1 can help me to call the companies
no 1 can help me ask
I'm the one can help myself
I never find a job for myself since I was small
Now,
it the 1st time i find myself a job
i face a lot of problems
being rejected for N times
luckily I still able to find a job
but
is not at my hometown
and no allowance
I hope I can learn a lot of things from there
and would help in my future carrier (mayb?)

this few days
I grown up to be more independent
cause I got to drive far away to Ipoh
which is a new experience for me
I got car 1 years ago
and I never drive to Ipoh by myself
I drive to KPJ to visit my little cousin
and took clothes for aunt and little cousin
Even though i fear
but i still need to drive
cause they need my help
and my bf not beside me
I got to be independent
Everything also have it beginning
In the following months
i got to be more and more independent d
cause i'm not living in my own family's house
have to behave
hope that wont bring any troubles to my bf and his family