Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Collapse in the Lab


As the title of tis entry shown, there is a collapsion inside the lab in USM. Ya, is USM.
Early in the morning I went to my place as usual and open laptop to online. There is no other ppl inside the lab, cz normally I'm not the 1st who came to the lab. I sit there less than 10 mins, someone came in and ask me to came out from the lab immediately with a very fierce tone. I tot I did something wrong and I was very nervous until I just took my phone and wallet out. Then the man said, shut down ur laptop and take all ur belongings out.

After a while he told me tat the ceiling in the lab going to collapse anytime and it is very dangerous if I still sitting inside the lab. Then I duno where I can stay for the whole day..>< I find my supervisor and she came to the lab and check the lab condition. She said I can go computer lab but I din have ID to go out from building. (there got a lot of lab in the same floor)

My supervisor said tat tis is not the 1st time collapsion of ceiling d. This is so irony that, USM such a famous and big university can let this happend not for once only but the second time. So, when UTAR had tis happend we should not complaint that UTAR ain't that good.