Monday, May 16, 2011

16❤05❤2011

Yo..sem break at home bored?? =D not bored at all for me, cz this is the only time can relax my mind for being stressed for few months. Most of my time are used to "boil" dramas. I tot I finished one drama which are 20 episodes, but after all I realized there is 30 episodes >< need to wait everyday

Recommend this HK drama--点解阿Sir系阿Sir

Rate: ❤❤❤❤
Comment: Got leng zai n leng lui in the drama, and the story quite interesting also, worth to watch.

Another drama that I have been watching for the past few months and waiting for the latest episode to release every week, which is The Vampire Diaries


Rate:❤❤❤❤❤
Comment: I seldom watch englsih drama, this is the first one i'm able to finish Season 1 in a short time and for Season 2, I wait the latest episode patiently every week. Being a loyal fan for this drama. Strongly recommend!

Beside watching drama, I also online searching a lot of different recipe for cakes, dishes. So addicted want to make some cakes for my beloved. Yesterday tried to make coconut pudding, taste very nice. It's same as the one I ate few years ago in a restaurant at BW. It's very easy, I will make more next time =) Will try out some new thing in the coming days.